Heart of the Home

Heart of the Home

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Additional Blessings


In June 2010 we found out that we were to become blessed with another heavenly blessing!  We thought that our family may be complete, but God had other plans, better plans!  We now anxiously await the coming of Baby Martel #5! 

Brandon and I told the kids June 29th and wow are they excited!!  Now when the girls play house I can hear little declarations of "having another baby."  It is wonderful to know that they aren't jealous or concerned about sharing mom, they are eager to grow with their baby sister or brother.

Of course they all have their opinions about which would be better, a boy or a girl.  So now the new conclusion is that we should have twins...one of each!  Even Chico said we should have a "purple baby" which the girls concluded was one boy (blue) and one girl (pink) to make purple.  I told them that it is in God's hand and then secretly prayed that each child He sends us comes singly.

Saint Anne pray for this soon to be new mommy and the child I carry with me!
Pray that we may be at rest in the Lords hands!
Pray that this child be born healthy and happy!



No comments:

Post a Comment